Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fools Day!

Well we Minnesotans got a real trick played on this past weekend. Even though it wasn't actually today that it happened it was still a cruel trick of Mother Nature to play. Last weekend it was so beautiful! Sure a tad chilly and windy but the sun was out and it was a nice couple of days. Sunday was actually the warmest day the news said. I believe it was in the 40's but I'm not quiet sure. Well I woke up for work yesterday and to my surprise (I actually knew about it the night before but still...) it was snowing yet again. It will never stop I tell you! I don't know if I want to come back and live in Minnesota after the winter that we've had...well anyways I didn't get a chance to get any pictures yesterday but here's what we woke up to today.

Luckily everything was melted by the end of the day. Ok not everything but it is supposed to be in the 50's by this weekend so things are looking up! Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful April Fools day!

2 comments:

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Paigey Paige! I love you my dear! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

oh bother, it'll probably be snowing in June when we come out to visit!