Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lagoon Festivities!

BubbleShare: Share photos - halloween photos

Well this past weekend was my cousin Joshua's big birthday ritual of going to Lagoon for a day of screaming and fun. Lagoon is all decorated for Halloween with pumpkins everywhere and people dressed up in crazy costumes running around. (I kinda felt like I was back in DisneyWorld for a little bit.) But here are some pictures of my cousins and their kids, Blake and McKayden. We were so lucky this year not to get rained on. It's just our luck that every year we go to do this we get rained on. I remember last year being pelted with rain while going on all the rollercoasters! As fun as that was, I was glad that it did not rain. It was very cold though however....I couldn't feel my fingers for the longest time! It was really fun though and it was good to get away from Rexburg and have some fun with the family.

0 comments: