Monday, October 8, 2007




Great Idea Paige. As long as no one critics my spelling I will be a contributer. Now I just have to figure out when I will have the time to do it???

We all enjoyed conference this weekend. Saturday Kate went to a Girls Scout camp, so we were able to watched uninterrupted. She came home Sunday at noon. She had a great time though.

Yesterday Afternoon we all had dinner together (Laci and Girls came over) The older girls entertained them self with AG Doll play. They made some pretty funny videos. I will try to post them later.

We have a busy week ahead with all different types of activities going on. Abby is playing basketball this fall. She is just learning and has a great coach. She wants no tips from her Mom. Maybe I will have to find another girls team to coach.

Thats it for now


1 comments:

Paige said...

That video was so funny I was crying!!! LOVED it!