Monday, October 8, 2007

BYU-Idaho





These are my roommates! There's me, Jessi, Sheila, Ashley (Hona), Brittany, and NIkki. We all have had a blast so far this semester and look forward to more adventures. Well school is going well. I've been very busy with homework and what not but I am loving every minute of it! I am taking a really great Graphic Design class and I have a really great teacher. I got the calling of FHE mother...again! So all I can say is its going to be an easy semester! We went down for conference this last weekend and it was a really fun weekend! Jessi has never been to conference so we were able to get Sunday morning session tickets. We are all really excited for Halloween. We're all still trying to figure out what we want to be...we're thinking about being the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz. The Lollipop Gang! But we're still trying to come up with some ideas of what to do so if anyone has ideas let me know! Here are a few pictures of our apartment too!

0 comments: