Friday, February 13, 2009

Update...

Well...things have been quiet interesting since I last wrote. My roommate was to be evicted, but then plans changed on the day she was supposed to be out. I guess the apartment office has to give her a verbal warning before she can be kicked out (crap...). So part of me is really hoping that she can get her act together and be good, but the other half is just waiting for her to screw up again. I feel horrible saying that but when she states that she "hates rules, hates obeying rules, and will do what she wants", my confidence in her becomes very low. Let's just hope things change. So far they have. I've only seen the guy once, but they were hanging out talking to my roommate Aly, and then he left. Hopefully this is a good sign.

On another note - Chelsie and I went to our friend Kate's house to get a facial by Nu Skin's newest product - The Galvanic Spa.

I LOVED this little baby. My face felt amazing after doing it. I was thinking about becoming a rep for Nu Skin and telling everyone about this new little invention, but timing isn't right for me, even though they are saying it's perfect timing to become a rep. Someday maybe, but not today. I do however plan on purchasing one of these because I am still amazed at what it can do! If you want more info click here.

Everyday is getting more and more boring here in Utah. I am running out of things to do to pass the time. I have been reading a lot. I am also taking an English class online through BYU-Idaho, which is going pretty well. I'm ready for it to be over though! I am not a very big fan of English even though I love reading. I also have to read a bunch for my Europe study abroad trip. So I guess I have that to do, but still...I can only stand reading for so long!

As far as this Valentine's weekend goes, I am going to be spending it with my friend Mike. We were supposed to have a big group all get together, but everyone decided to ditch us and all go away for the weekend. Thanks guys! Haha. No, I wish I could've gone away this weekend. I came very close to. There's some of my Florida girls that left for California today for one of their roommate's weddings. I was going to go, but there was no room left in their car and I didn't want to drive my own car down. Oh well, I do get to go to Arizona next week for about 5 days, so I am looking forward to that!

Happy Valentine's to everyone

0 comments: