Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween at the Lowe's

My friend Kate from Disney and her husband Peter hosted a Halloween party at their house this past weekend. It was the first time in like a year I think that ALL of us Florida girls were together. What a fun night! Kate made an amazing tortilla soup, apples and carmel, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and other goodies that we could not stop eating the whole night! It was so fun to see everyone, even some people I haven't seen in years! I love it when I am able to get together with these girls because I feel that everything that's going wrong in life or in the world disappears. That's what I truly believe best friends are. These girls are my best friends and love them! Here are some pictures from the night:

Some of the Florida girls

Yummy food

Kelly in by far the most amazing costume of all time!

Cooper, Kate and Peter's adorable dog

Sarah making a funny face!

Ling (Kelly) and Ping (Me) reunited once again...all is good in the world.

All the Florida girls plus two extras!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I am trying to figure out what you are supposed to be???? You better be dressed up or I will be very disappointed!!! :) Looks like fun! Happy Halloween!
-Hillary

Paige said...

Haha I know I'm sorry people keep asking! I am Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I was helping my friend cook and I had to take off my jacket and put down my golden egg. I will be dressed up don't you even worry!! I can't go to your mom's without being somewhat festive. Happy Halloween!!