Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Craigslist Find

So my friend Kelly an I are looking for and apartment for this upcoming winter semester (Dec-April) and we decided to look on the wonderful world of Craigslist. Kelly stumbled upon this posting by a UVU student:


SEEKING FEMALE ROOMATE 20-28 (FREE ROOM) (PROVO)

Reply to: briggs000@gmail.com [?]
Date: 2008-10-21, 8:45AM MDT


I realize this may be an odd posting, however, it is legit. I am a 25 yr. old male UVSC Stident seeking a female roomate. My sister is moving out of our 3 month old townhoome that my dad owns, so there will be an open room until the end of next summer. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I am a good-looking and super-clean guy, so I would expect the same in return. I will let you live here for free. Send a picture and let me know a little about yourself please.


My name is Briggs and I would prefer that you be open to the idea of an occasional cuddle or make-out (kidding, well kind of, my attempt to be funny) but not a necessity.


We thought it was kinda funny and we got a kick out of it!

0 comments: