Saturday, November 10, 2007

Welcome Avery Ann Aase!






So I'm a couple weeks behind on getting these photos up but better late than never! I took Avery yesterday to get weighed & she's already gained an entire pound since she was born almost 3 weeks ago. I can believe it because most days she is wanting to eat every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. The dr. said she is pretty much eating double of what is normal for an infant her age & weight! She is a feeding fanatic so if you try & call & I don't answer it's because I haven't quite learned how to nurse, keep Jasper off my lap & Regan jumping from my lap to the other recliner plus hold the phone (or atleast have it on speaker)at the same time. Give me some time but I do welcome lots of phone calls & I promise I'll return your call as soon as I can. I would gladly welcome some adult (& nieces) conversation! Paige, thanks for setting up this blogg because It really is going to be my outlet to escaping the kids for a few moments everyday for some alone time. I've put up some pictures on the Giles Blog & I've really enjoyed it. So everyone please keep your posts & pics coming! I'd love to hear all about everyone!

0 comments: