Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Halloween







Kristi thought I was nuts & gave me a lot of flack but I canceled Halloween this year & have no regrets!!! I just knew it was going to be to much for me to give out candy, Jasper barking everytime the doorbell was rung while Regan wanting to answer the door while also trying to feed Avery. I knew Steve wouldn't be home until 7:00 pm so I just wasn't going to even atempt to do it by myself! In fact I didn't even buy any candy so I just left my porch light off & enjoyed a nice quiet evening home. Part of me felt a little guilty as I looked out the window at one point & saw all the cute trick or treaters & thought it would of been fun taking Regan out but she really has no idea what it was all about & if I hadn't of just had a new baby (come on Kristi, I literally had just had a baby) than I would of atleast taken Regan to the mall of something like that. Our ward didn't even do a trunk or treat either so instead she just played dress ups with costume my mom bought from the gap clearance center & we got cute pics of that. Isn't that what's important are the cute pics? Speaking of pictures, I'm dying to see Halloween pics from all the girls so Kristi & Laci get to it!

0 comments: