Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and a party

Well it was that time again for the annual Halloween party at Lisa's. This years theme was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and boy was it fun! Everyone was dressed up as a character from the new Charlie movie. I was kind of a mix between both new and old.

Lisa was Willy Wonka of course, Lindy was Augustus Gloop, Stryder was an Oompa Loompa, Mamo was a Wonka Chocolate Bar, Oo-hoo was Grandpa Joe, Matthew was Charlie, Ashley was Mrs. Beauregarde, Lori was Mrs. Gloop, Kelsey was Violet Beauregarde, Marcus was Mike TV, McKayden was an Oopma Loompa, and I was Veruca Salt. So we had the whole cast there!

We had yummy Taco Soup and other scary treats! What a great night to all be together. Here are some pictures from the night:


The group minus me since I'm taking the picture




Augustas Gloop and his Mother


Willy and one of his Oompa Loompas


Willy Wonka and all the chlidren



On another note that has nothing to do with Halloween, I FINALLY finished Breaking Dawn! It took me almost 5 months thanks to school to finish it but I thought it was a pretty good book. I wont go into detail of what happened since some may not have read it and I don't want to ruin anything, but I thought it was a good ending. There's more I'd like to see expanded and find out how it happens, but I'm pleased with how it all ended. Now I need to go and read the first 12 chapters that's online of the Midnight Sun or whatever that book is called that's all in Edward's perspective.

There's only a month and like two weeks left of school and I am so ready to be done! I have loved this semester though and the new friends I have made and the classes I've taken. Is it Thanksgiving yet because I'm ready for that break!

0 comments: